Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Words For Her


I want to love you every morning, every night, and every moment in between.  I want to love every inch of your body from your head to your feet.  I can’t deny the way I feel. I was afraid of it. Afraid of feeling like this about someone. Not knowing what the future of us is makes me un-easy. Will we last forever or just a few brief encounters? I beat myself up every day emotionally thinking about this situation we could be putting ourselves in. It doesn’t do me any good making myself lovesick over you. You’re not here. I don’t know when I’ll see you again. Dwelling on this is a futile act. An act that I cant help but undertake daily. Admitting to this doesn’t make it any less foolish. I guess this is my life till you change it for good or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment